First Dance Styles in a nutshell…
Here’s an easy reference summary of our first dance styles series for you to click on and review.
- Day 1: We can either start with your song advising of a style which would suit, or even help you find your song if you know what style of dance you’d love to learn. Read this post to see how you can start your First Wedding Dance Journey.
- Day 2: Foxtrot – classic, romantic and smooth.
- Day 3: Waltz – ethereal, smooth and stylish.
- Day 4: Salsa and Rumba – dynamic, sensual and cool.
- Day 5: Jive and Swing – light, bouncy and fun.
- Day 6: Freestyle Dance – adventurous and non-traditional; bringing the wow to your wedding!
If you’d like to have an initial conversation about your dance, or book a dance consultation with one of our experienced teachers.
Visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Happy First Dance planning!
We leave you with a clip of Caroline and Tim’s First dance – a Foxtrot…